I got a beautiful purple top that looked great on my boobs… except that the stiching pattern made it look like I was very, very saggy. Last night, I felt rather inspired, and took a needle and thread to the top, to see if I could make it any better. I sewed the “boob pockets” together, getting rid of the triangle shape between them. It’s not perfect, but it’s definitely an improvement.
Note the weird line that makes my boobs look saggy…
Solved. It’s not as much of a V-neck as before, but it’s still cleavagey (the way I took this photo dragged the neckline up a bit).
My next step will be to take in the waist a little bit. It used to be very, very tight on me, but it’s now baggier than I’d like in the waist. It looks nice with a belt, though: